Castledown publishes fully open access journals, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication without any cost. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
– Free access for all users worldwide
– Authors retain copyright to their work
– Increased visibility and readership
– All content available immediately on publication
– No spatial constraints
All articles in all journals are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
All of our journals are fully open access, and there are no article processing charges (APCs) or subscriptions. There are no costs involved in publishing or reading any of our journals. Authors have the following benefits from publishing in a Castledown journal:
– Unlimited free access to the article for everyone forever
– Professional layout and production
– Thorough copy editing and proofreading by expert staff
– A unique DOI
– Plagiarism check to ensure academic integrity with iThenticate
– Registration with CrossRef for broad access and visibility
– Archiving with LOCKSS for permanent preservation of content
Please check out our FAQ for more information about our open access publishing.